Monday 8 October 2012

The EP is done!

Well I have been pretty quiet over the last month and a bit, but for good reason! I was recording vocals, mixing, mastering and getting the EP produced and ready to go. I can now say that after many long months that involved a lot of hard work and love, but not as much sleep - Sunsets and Silhouettes is done. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out (well I probably could, but I'm never satisfied with my own work), it is amazing to hold the finished product.

A lot of people were involved in the EP at all stages of its production and to all of those people I am very grateful to you and I can't believe that we did it! Thank you all so much for supporting me and my music. To set out to do something like this and actually complete it is a big achievement for me I think, I have learned so much through the process and perhaps most importantly it has shown me that I can do it,I'm still learning, and I'm hungry to write more music - better music. Not to say the EP isn't good, I love it - but I know I can always do better and that's what I want to do!

For now, the EP is being sent to everyone who funded the project through Pozible and in the coming weeks it will also be sent to a few record labels and producers. Then there will be a digital release which means you'll be able to buy the EP through iTunes in addition to getting your hands on a physical copy which will also be available.

If you want to check out some behind the scenes action of the production of the EP - here you are!

Take a look and as always, let me know what you think! I hope you like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment