Sunday 28 October 2012

Musings over my music

I honestly believe that my musical ability and production skills are good. I think that I'm good enough to release music commercially, I have certainly heard enough shit on the radio to justify the belief that I'm not entirely hopeless.

Where I think I am now, is an awkward place where I'm making good music but unsure of how to best have it heard by either a lot of people, or by the right people.
I need to put the insecurities aside and send the EP to as many places as possible. I need to put it and my other music on iTunes. I need the people who like my music and support me now, to share my work on facebook and Twitter. Which reminds me, get on my facebook, my Twitter and my Soundcloud!

It's hard to stay positive and motivated at times but I have to keep going and make myself heard. I know I have the ability, passion and drive to suceed so I guess I just need to keep producing, keep promoting as best as I can, and keep hoping that sooner or later I will catch that bit of luck that pushes my work into the path of the masses, and the path of labels. I will be signed.

Come at me bro.


No comments:

Post a Comment